Ray Conniff And The Singers – Plays The Beatles & Carpenters [FLAC]
Selo:RMG Records – 204
Formato:CD, Album, Compilation, Stereo, 2 on 1
País:Russia
Lançado:2009
Gênero:Pop
Estilo:Vocal
Password, Clave,Senha:musicanaveia
Ray Conniff Plays The Beatles (1976)
1 Ob La Di, Ob La Da
2 Michelle
3 Yesterday
4 I Wanna Hold Your Hand
5 Hey Jude
7 And I Love Her
8 Yellow Submarine
9 Imagine
10 Something
11 Live And Let Die
12 Let It Be
13 Photograph
Ray Conniff Plays Carpenters (1974)
15 I Won't Last A Day Without You
19 Sing
20 Superstar / There Was A Boy
21 We've Only Just Begun
22 Hurting Each Other
23 Bless The Beasts And Children
24 A Song For You
25 (They Long To Be) Close To You
26 Only Yesterday
Discogs Link:

belo album do RAY, com esta justa homenagem a 2 grandes grupos, BEATLES e o CARPENTERS. abracao.
ResponderExcluirMany Thanks, any chance you have https://www.discogs.com/release/2867027-The-Johnny-Mann-Singers-Dont-Look-Back Thank You
ResponderExcluir