domingo, 20 de setembro de 2026

Various – Mr Music - Number Four 4-90 [FLAC]



Various – Mr Music - Number Four 4-90 [FLAC]

Selo:Mr Music – MMCD 1091

Formato:CD, Compilation

País:Sweden

Lançado:1990

Gênero:Rock, Funk / Soul, Pop

Estilo:Rock, Funk / Soul, Pop


Password, Clave,Senha:musicanaveia


1 Paula Abdul Opposites Attract 3:58

2 Nick Kamen– I Promised Myself 3:40

3 Bros– Sister 4:18

4 The Creeps– Ooh - I Like It! 2:57

5 François Feldman & Joniece Jamison– Joue Pas 3:58

6 Tony Carey– I Feel Good 3:41

7 Lisa Stansfield Live Together (New Version) 4:22

8 Kevin Paige– Don't Shut Me Out 3:49

9 Black Box– I Don't Know Anybody Else 3:59

10 Edin-Ådahl– Like A Wind 2:56

11 Sybil– Walk On By 3:45

12 Flame* With Tony Terry– On The Strength 3:57

13 Gloria Estefan Here We Are 4:32

14 The Chimes– Heaven 3:50


https://www.mediafire.com/file/snmmf388z5ozr91/1990+-+Mr+Music+1990+Vol.+4.rar/file


Discogs Link:


https://www.discogs.com/pt_BR/release/6204808-Various-Mr-Music-Number-Four-4-90?srsltid=AU7gw4WC1GBAxW5Y-0GfKW-cfL1yHwA4xmZ8J3ya91dW8mtchOz2Wc1w


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário