Various – Mr Music - Number Seven - 7-90 [FLAC]
Selo:Mr Music – MMCD 1094
Série:Mr Music Hits – 1990-07
Formato:CD, Compilation
País:Sweden
Lançado:1990
Gênero:Rock, Funk / Soul, Pop
Estilo:Rock, Funk / Soul, Pop
Password, Clave,Senha:musicanaveia
1 Marcia Griffiths– Electric Boogie 4:31
2 Trance Dance– A Glass Of Champagne 3:38
3 Heart– All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You 4:25
4 Seduction– Two To Make It Right 4:11
5 Neopop– I'm In Heaven 3:08
6 Beats International– Dub Be Good To Me 5:17
7 Guru Josh– Infinity (1990's: Time For The Guru) 3:50
8 Ice MC– Easy 3:45
9 Laura Branigan– Moonlight On Water 4:05
10 Toto Cutugno– Insieme: 1992 4:24
11 Vanessa Bell Armstrong– I'm Coming Back 4:29
12 Black Kiss Feat. Cherita– Jump On The Floor 3:53
13 Tove Naess– 21st Century 4:16
14 Jamie J. Morgan– Walk On The Wild Side 4:28
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8lp597pv2i35qal/1990+-+Mr+Music+1990+Vol.+7.rar/file
Discogs Link:

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário