segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2026

Various – Rare Preludes Volume 5 [FLAC]



Various – Rare Preludes Volume 5 [FLAC]

Selo:Unidisc – SPLK-7165

Série:Rare Preludes – Volume 5

Formato:CD, Compilation

País:Canada

Lançado:1993

Gênero:Electronic, Hip Hop, Funk / Soul

Estilo:Boogie, Disco, Electro, Funk, Freestyle, Garage House, Soul

Password, Clave,Senha:musicanaveia


1 The Strikers Inch By Inch (Garage Groove Mix) 10:39

2 Nanette In The Heat Of The Night 6:42

3 Enchantment– Feel Like Dancin' 6:07

4 Wardell Piper Nobody (Can Take You From Me) 5:36

5 Colors (3)– Pay Me Back My Love  6:09

6 The "P" Crew*– The Busy Body 6:20

7 Paulette– I Want You Back 6:03

8 Onyx (6)– I Want Love 6:25

9 The New Jersey Mass Choir Nothing Can Seperate Me From Your Love 5:15

10 Force (4) & Master Jam Featuring S.Q.C.*– Superstar 5:34

11 CD III– Success 5:53

12 Amazing Kid & Cut Master Lee– I'm The Boss 6:18


https://www.mediafire.com/file/b4sfdgj4vbpipbk/Rare+Preludes,+Vol.+5.rar/file


Discogs Link:


https://www.discogs.com/pt_BR/release/1401512-Various-Rare-Preludes-Volume-5?srsltid=AfmBOoqwemjtAbrm6r0jwP7Ko9-rl63UWOJctZxWXsJ7kdyjQQG1xBsu


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário