quinta-feira, 23 de julho de 2026

Dance Classics CD2 [FLAC]

 


Dance Classics CD2 [FLAC]

Password, Clave,Senha:musicanaveia


01. M.C. Hammer - Words (3:29)

02. KC & the Sunshine Band - That's the way I like it (5:06)

03. Anita Ward - Ring my bell (3:22)

04. Jimmy 'Bo' Horne - Spank (2:35)

05. The Whispers - And the Beat goes on (3:28)

06. Claudja Barry - Born to Love (2:49)

07. Ronnie Griffith - Desire (3:19)

08. Shirley & company - Shame shame shame (3:58)

09. Barry White - Under the Influence of Love (remix) (4:26)

10. Lobo - Caribbean Disco show (4:53)

11. Marvin Gaye - Sexual healing (4:12)

12. II you - Pride (in the name of love) ext.mix (5:49)

13. Elkie Brooks - Pearl's a singer (3:56)

14. Gloria Gaynor - I will survive 2000 (3:37)

15. The Teens - Gimme gimme...your love (3:47)

16. DJ Bobo - I love you (3:43)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/miftdr7xe8uth6r/2001+-+Dance+Classics+CD2.rar/file

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário