sexta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2026

Ray Conniff – Great Contemporary Instrumental Hits / I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing



 Ray ConniffGreat Contemporary Instrumental Hits / I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing

Selo:Collectables – COL-CD-7456  [FLAC]

Série:Original 2 LPs On 1 CD

Formato:CD, Compilation, Reissue

País:US

Lançado:2002

Gênero:Jazz

Estilo:Easy Listening

Password, Clave,Senha:musicanaveia


1 Happy Together 3:04

2 It's Too Late 2:51

3 I Don't Know How To Love Him 2:42

4 A Taste Of Honey 3:29

5 Never Can Say Goodbye 2:36

6 Conniff's Dance Of The Hours 3:19

7 Tijuana Taxi 2:37

8 Put Your Hand In The Hand 2:53

9 I Want To Hold Your Hand 3:10

10 Delilah 2:52

11 Superstar 3:40

12 I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing (In Perfect Harmony) 2:29

13 Baby, I'm A Want You 2:15

14 Gypsies, Tramps And Thieves 2:33

15 Theme From "Summer Of '42" 2:28

16 Go Away Little Girl 2:38

17 Brand New Key 2:40

18 I've Found Someone Of My Own 2:53

19 Imagine 3:11

20 An Old Fashioned Love Song 2:40

21 Hey Girl 3:08

22 Cherish 3:02


https://www.mediafire.com/file/n8qshuxjphdfxu1/Ray+Conniff+[2002]+Great+Contemporary+Instrumental+Hits+-+I'd+Like+to+Teach+the+World+to+Sing.rar/file


Discogs Link:

https://www.discogs.com/pt_BR/release/2978946-Ray-Conniff-Great-Contemporary-Instrumental-Hits-Id-Like-To-Teach-The-World-To-Sing

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário