quarta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2026

The World Of Pointer Sisters © By MusicaNaVeia (320Kbps)



The World Of Pointer Sisters © By MusicaNaVeia (320Kbps)


Password, Clave,Senha:musicanaveia


Pointer Sisters Extended & Remix


01-Jump(For My Love)(Extended Remix)

02-Neutron Dance(Extended Remix)

03-Dare Me (Extended Remix)

04-Be There (From Beverley Hills Cop II) (12'' Extended Remix)

05-Automatic (Extended Remix)

06-I'm So Excited (Extended Remix)

07-Translation (Remix)

08-I'm So Excited (Remix)

09-I Need You (Extended Remix)

10-Automatic (Extended Version)

11-Dare Me (12'' Dance Mix)

12-He Turned Me Out (Extended Dance Mix)

13-Back In My Arms (12''Dance Mix)

14-My Life (Remix)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r7tsvbswbuu670e/Pointer+Sisters+Extended+&+Remix.rar/file


Pointer Sisters Grooves Hits


01-Serious Slammin'

02-Shut Up And Dance

03-Pound Pound Pound

04-Twist My Arm

05-Burn Down The Night

06-Dance Electric

07-Contact

08-Operator

09-Telegraph Your Love

10-Eyes Don't Lie

11-Say The Word

12-Pride

13-Set Me Free

14-Uh Uh


https://www.mediafire.com/file/gaedp8rpvtuwnrj/Pointer+Sisters+Grooves+Hits.rar/file


Pointer Sisters Slow Hits


01-He's So Shy

02-All I Know Is The Way I Feel

03-Heart Beat

04-Slow Hand

05-Save This Night For Love

06-I'm In Love

07-Wanting Things

08-(She's Got) The Fever

09-Here Is Where Your Love Belongs

10-Everybody Is A Star

11-Nothin' But A Heartache

12-What A Surprise

13-The Love Too Good To Last

14-Turned Up Too Late


https://www.mediafire.com/file/1sz5acjzvd8zl1v/Pointer+Sisters+Slow+Hits.rar/file


Pointer Sisters Solo Hits


01-The Beast In Me (Extended Version)Bonnie Pointer

02-I Will Understand-June Pointer

03-Streets Of Gold-Ruth Pointer

04-Heaven Must Have Sent You (12' Disco Version)

05-Ready For Some Action-June Pointer

06-Overnight Success (Anita Pointer)

07-Tight On Time(12-Inch-Office-Mix)-June Pointer

08-New Love True Love-June Pointer

09-Free Me From My Freedom(Handcuff Me)(12' Disco Version)Bonnie Pointer

10-I'm Ready For Love (June Pointer)

11-Premonition (Dance Version)Bonnie Pointer

12-Don't Mess With Bill-June Pointer

13-I-Can't Help Myself-Bonnie Pointer

14-My Blues Have Gone-June Pointer


https://www.mediafire.com/file/pncusxlawlr9eqs/Pointer+Sisters+Solo+Hits.rar/file

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário