terça-feira, 18 de agosto de 2026

Julio Iglesias Jr - Under the Covers [FLAC]




Julio Iglesias Jr - Under the Covers [FLAC]

Summary 99,90% CDDA

Password, Clave,Senha:musicanaveia


01 -=- 01 - What's Going On.flac -=- CDDA (99%)

02 -=- 02 - Careless Whisper.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

03 -=- 03 - Shape of You.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

04 -=- 04 - Everybody Wants to Rule the World.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

05 -=- 05 - Just the Way You Are.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

06 -=- 06 - Heaven Is a Place on Earth.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

07 -=- 07 - Into the Night (Cover).flac -=- CDDA (100%)

08 -=- 08 - Wicked Game.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

09 -=- 09 - I'm Too Sexy.flac -=- CDDA (100%)

10 -=- 10 - Stevie Wonder Medley (Overjoyed _ I Just Called to Say I Love You _ Isn't She Lovely).flac -=- CDDA (100%)


https://www.mediafire.com/file/si6f86y1mhpbsx5/Julio+Iglesias+Jr+-+2023+Under+the+Covers.rar/file



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário