domingo, 4 de outubro de 2026

Barbra Streisand – Color Me Barbra [FLAC]



Barbra Streisand – Color Me Barbra [FLAC]

Selo:CBS – CDCBS 62675

Formato:CD, Album, Reissue, Stereo

País:Europe

Lançado:

Gênero:Pop, Stage & Screen

Estilo:Musical, Vocal, Contemporary, Ballad, Theme


Password, Clave,Senha:musicanaveia


1 Yesterdays 3:04

2 One Kiss 2:15

3 The Minute Waltz 1:57

4 Gotta Move 1:59

5 Non C'est Rien 3:24

6 Where Or When 3:05

Medley: (9:00)

7a Animal Crackers In My Soup

7b Funny Face

7c That Face

7d They Didn't Believe Me

7e Were Thine That Special Face

7f I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face

7g Let's Face The Music And Dance

7h Sam, You Made The Pants Too Long

7i What's New Pussycat?

7j Small World

7k I Love You

7l I Stayed Too Long At The Fair

7m Look At That Face

8 C'est Si Bon (It's So Good) 3:39

9 Where Am I Going? 2:49

10 Starting Here, Starting Now 2:53


https://www.mediafire.com/file/ck7g5izxtks6hnc/Barbra+Streisand+-+1966+-+Color+Me+Barbra.rar/file


Discogs Link:


https://www.discogs.com/pt_BR/release/11794111-Barbra-Streisand-Color-Me-Barbra?srsltid=AU7gw4Xqh2i6heapkeX0LIOYfFP7QVv7F7os6EJ4xhP-TowmoYA202hL


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário