Various – Hip-Hop History - The Ultimate Hip Hop Anthems [FLAC]
Selo:Rhino Records (2) – 0190295908683
Série:The Collection (13)
Formato:4 x CD, Compilation
País:UK
Lançado:2017
Gênero:Hip Hop
Estilo:Hip Hop
Password, Clave,Senha:musicanaveia
CD 03
3-1 Coolio Feat. L.V.*– Gangsta's Paradise
3-2 The Notorious B.I.G.*– Hypnotize
3-3 Ol' Dirty Bastard– Shimmy Shimmy Ya
3-4 Mase– Feel So Good
3-5 Busta Rhymes– Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See
3-6 Junior M.A.F.I.A.– Player's Anthem
3-7 Noreaga– Superthug
3-8 Craig Mack– Flava In Your Ear
3-9 Grand Puba– I Like It (I Wanna Be Where You Are)
3-10 Das EFX– Real Hip-Hop
3-11 Brand Nubian– Slow Down (2006 Remastered Version)
3-12 Leaders Of The New School– Syntax Era
3-13 Ahmad (2)– Back In The Day
3-14 Mase Feat. Total– What You Want
3-15 Raw Breed– Problems
3-16 Flipmode Squad Feat. Busta Rhymes, Baby Sham, Rah Digga & Spliff Star– Cha Cha Cha
3-17 Grand Puba– 360 (What Goes Around) [2006 Remastered Version]
3-18 MC Lyte– Cold Rock A Party


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário