domingo, 30 de novembro de 2025

POP] [CD-RIP] 2000 - Verão Universal - Internacional [WAV]



POP] [CD-RIP] 2000 - Verão Universal - Internacional [WAV]


Label:

Mercury – 2809 575, Universal Music – 2809 575

Format:

CD, Compilation, Promo

Country:

Brazil

Released:

2000

Genre:

Rock, Funk / Soul, Pop

Style:

1 Khaled– El Arbi

2 Shania Twain– Man! I Feel Like A Woman!

3 Enrique Iglesias– Rhythm Divine

4 James– I Know What I'm Here For

5 Blink-182– What's My Age Again?

6 The Cranberries– Just My Imagination

7 Smash Mouth– Then The Morning Comes

8 A*Teens– Mamma Mia

9 Mary J. Blige– Deep Inside (Hex Hector Radio Edit)

10 702– You Don't Know

11 New Radicals– Mother, We Just Can't Have Enough

12 Texas– Summer Son (TNT Radio Mix)

13 Tarkan– Simarik (Radio Edit)

14 Beck– Sexx Laws

15 S Club 7– S Club Party

16 Hinewehi Mohi– Kotahitanga (Union) (7" Short Edit #1)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NLKdxMjXozOko8NnklvuDjFRMnlpd0e8/view?fbclid=IwY2xjawOZlZVleHRuA2FlbQIxMABicmlkETFpZkhwT2JPMUxqWG5MQnB5c3J0YwZhcHBfaWQQMjIyMDM5MTc4ODIwMDg5MgABHhxAzSIkERHZfBuhNDt6_IgGzywdrRSvGWVUvqJNAudH8LPfwEwZnhCnmhly_aem_O4ZZ6BVZfy6LJGpztx0qtw&pli=1

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário